The XCR350 is a cross-country radial tire, engineered with a soft tread compound to provide maximum grip and the smoothest ride on any terrain. Performs in a variety of terrains from rock crawling, loose pack, hard pack, loamy trails and back to slippery rock with no issues.
- Unmatched traction and versatility
- Non-directional, 8-ply radial carcass
- Soft rock crawler-based tread pattern
- Stepped shoulder lugs for corner bite
- Lightweight, wide contact patch
- All sizes D.O.T. marked (except 35x10R-15 and 36x10R-18) for
traditional use only